Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

It has been and extremely long time since my last post. Isak spilled a little water on my computer and zapped the mother board in my computer. That ended my blogging for awhile. Thankfully Mark came to my rescue, and fixed my computer! So I am back in action!

This fall we did our annual trip to Whistling Wells with our friends to get some pumpkins. Unfortunately the apples were damaged by a hail storm we had this summer. Despite not being able to pick our own apples The boys had a great time.

<span class=

Harrison leading Dad out of the pumpkin patch

<span class=

Isak wanted to get the biggest pumpkin.

<span class=

Christopher showing off his pick.

<span class=

Harrison very proud of his pumpkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment