Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Isak's First Day of School

Isak is in his second week of his final year of preschool! He was so excited to start, he kept asking me every day for weeks, is this the day I get to go to school?When it came down to the day I think he was a bit nervous.


<span class=

Mom had to get her annual back to school picture in.
Then it was off to check out his new room, and meet his new Teacher.

<span class=

This is Isak and his Teacher Ms. Sue she is so wonderful!

<span class=

And this is how I left him. He is becoming so grown up. The first week they did a music study, the author they studied was Bob Marley. I asked Isak what he knew about Bob Marley. He said Mom he has beautiful Cinnamon skin. I said yes he does honey. When I told him his Mom and Dad had Bob Marley music he was shocked. That night we listened to Bob Marley over dinner.
His teacher says he is very attentive, and asks allot of questions. He is off to a great year!

<span class=










No comments:

Post a Comment