Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter 2011

One of my goals for this blog is to get caught up to present day. I wonder if it will ever happen, with all the busyness of this family. In the mean time I will fill you on past events.
Easter this year was very exciting for the boys as always. They were able to color a bunch of eggs for our annual Easter celebration with the Keefe family.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

All the boys could hardly sit still for a picture before the big Eater egg hunt in the yard. We were thankful for our dog Ginny for keeping all the squirrels away this year. Last year by the time we got out to do the hunt, the squirrels had opened up all the eggs and eaten most of the candy!

<span class=


<span class=

The boys had a great time searching for eggs. I had a great time getting some snuggle time in with my god daughter Amelia. It was a nice day.

<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment