Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Amelia Keefe is here!


Our good friends Erin and Vince Welcomed Amelia Kathleen into the world on March 10th almost three months ago!

I woke up to and early call from Erin. She said she thought she might be in labor, and would call me back after she spoke with the nurse. About 2o min later, I heard little knocks at our door. There were two Keefe boys coming to spend the duration of the delivery with us. We waited to hear something all day. Around 4pm I said to Mark I wonder what is going on? We pressed on got dinner for everyone, started to get them ready for bed, and then the phone rang. I raced to the phone and then I heard a baby crying. I could hardly wait to find out if Erin finally got her baby girl or not?

Photobucket

When she said it was a girl, I jummed up and down with happiness. Mark and I could hardly wait to go and meet her. We were able to the next evening. This little girl has been wanted for so long, and I am over joyed she is finally here! I have enjoyed getting to know her over the past few months and look forward to many fun times ahead.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment